Absolute Conviction that God is, and of the truth of the Word of God that produces Action.
The Absolute confidence in God and His Word, so that we base all of life's choices on thus Saith the Word.
: The Spirit energized response to the truth about God.
- Negative: Separation from the unclean, so that we are set apart from this world system.
- Positive: Separation through dedication to cleanliness, so that we are available for the Masters use.
: Being an active participating member of a functioning Body to which the Lord has added us.
Signs of Membership
Subjection to the Head.
Serving others -- Meeting the common needs of the body.
Fellowship -- In fellowship with all the body members.
- Co partners, so that we go with someone through something, and as we go with them we share with them the resources that we have.
- WE not only pray for them, we pray with them.
- We not only give to help them, we are there to help them.
: the favorable disposition of God towards His covenant People.
: A relational term. That which is right in any given relationship.
: The terms of the relationship. The Divine ordering of steps.
: Breaching the Terms of the relationship.